Saturday, February 28, 2009

Candy Apparel

Candy Apparel is up and running! This is my new business I am running with my business partner Britney. There is a link on this to our blog with our info if you are interested in anything, or just curious what I am up to. I am doing dance, fitness, and teamwear. We do team orders, and individual orders- drill teams, cheerleaders, studios, whomever. We also do custom screen print with our graphic designer, as well as custom rhinestone work. Sounds pricy? It's not! We are currently running a team discount contest and referal program- check out our blog! http://candyapparel.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Mandy said...

What an awesome business!! Let me know if you ever need hair accesories with the outfits!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

Hey! I am glad that you found me! I didn't know you had a blog! I love that you are Roy high drill intructor! My husdanb used to be a cop in roy so tell officer Francis I said Hi! I am glad to see you are doing good!

Darbee said...

Hey Meagan! What a darling family you have! I'm glad you found me. It's great seeing what you've been up to. Good luck with the new business and EvErYtHiNg!!! You are SuPeRwOmAn!

Justin,Nikki, Alee, Soph, and Izee said...

Meagan- its Nikki :)
Do you have a catalog? We are getting ready to pick out our cheer camp clothes?! Let me know what your process is.

Browers said...

Love it! I love your logo too! Good Job! I added your link to my blog! So fun!

Shantaye said...

Hey Meag I saw you had a blog when I was looking at your facebook. I just started one so hope you don't mind me adding you to my list! I didnt know you started a business either! How do you have the time for all this? I only have one child, I'm not back to work yet and I feel overwhelmed sometimes!

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض

abo-bder said...


شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب اثاث و ستائر بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض الي الامارات
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
فني