Friday, February 27, 2009

A letter from the loser

I officially suck at blogging. I have been so busy since before Christmas, that I just downloaded pictures a few days ago. As some of you shake your head at me, remember that I do have drill competition season during the holidays, so it's not that I am just a total blog loser. Ok, maybe both. Hopefully I will get caught up this weekend, post a few from overdue Christmas, our trip to Cancun, and a few random in between. Nothing fancy, but at least I will feel like I did something with the 300 pictures I took!

2 comments:

reesekelleyandboys said...

Hey Meg! Oh my gosh I totally forgot you called me Kellz Bellz.. ah I love it - brings back memories! Miss you - we'll have to get in touch next time i'm home! Sounds like you are a busy busy girl - wow thats great! Talk to you soon!

1i1rp1i1r said...



faniyin