Monday, November 24, 2008

And and winner is...NOT BYU!


Living in an overly populated BYU area, and having lame BYU loving family members, I have to relish in the fact that BYU lost. Ha! Kris and I are both U of U alum, Kris being a double alum because he went to S.J. Quinney Law School at the U. It was just hilarious to see our neighbor, driving around singing, "Rise and shout! The Cougars are out!" He played that on a sound system for hours until the game began. Insert foot in mouth now Chris Hansen. Go UTES!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

well hello:) I didn't even know you had a blog! your kids are even bigger than mine! I remember your little girl 5 days old at dance camp- crazy! hey, thanks for sending the viewmont people my way I have really liked working with the cheer & drill team:)

kmonk said...

HA! HA! You are a blogger now too! I am making fun of you! HA HA!!!