Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry about the early Christmas countdown

Yes, I have posted a Christmas countdown. I know, I am an idiot. But, I have not started Christmas shopping, and I figure this is the best way to remind me to get with the program. It is starting to annoy me, and it has been about 30 seconds, that it doesn't match the page. But, I also refuse to change the page even one day before Thanksgiving, and that is if I change it at all. Thanksgiving is in a week! Seriously, is anyone even ready for this???

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I actually got called Scrooge yesterday. I am not even close mentally or physically to even preparing for winter nor Christmas. Every year gets a little harder for me... can you imagine when I am 80?

whitney holland. said...

Hey Meagan..thanks for the comment! It is so fun to see your cute kids! I can't believe how old your little sister IS..and wow she is a TINY LITTLE THING! Keep in touch!

Bammy said...

I think the Christmas countdown is a great idea. It will remind you of how many shopping days you have left to get my present!!! Love you!