Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little kids, big helmets

(Jayden, Ava)


(Dylan, Grace, Jayden, Ava)
I found some pictures that I hadn't done anything yet that I just love. These are my two kids, along with my darling nieces, Grace and Ava. They are Brett, my older brother, and his wife Lisa's. These were taken at our family cabin. The top picture is just of Jayden and Ava, who seem to look more like sisters than cousins, according to most people, and same with Dylan and Grace.
**On a random note that has nothing to do with the photos, just with the helmets, a little boy in my neighborhood wasn't wearing a helmet and was in a severe scooter accident. He had a major concusion, some brain damage, memory loss, and is suffering from seizures. Please have your kids wear helmets, always!!


No comments: