Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A sad excuse of a Christmas this year



Not even close to done shopping, and my house is a disaster (my mom with vouch for this). We are finishing our basement, and totally out of storage space. I am sure anyone who stops by thinks we are going on a major vacation because all of our luggage is upstairs, but there is nowhere else to put it! My laundry room is in the process of being put back together after one set of cabinets came crashing, yes I said crashing down. Luckily nothing major was broken, just left a fun mess to clean up. I am so looking forward to having a basement, and some space to store and have some organization in my crazy life! Would you believe that I only have 2 presents under the tree right now- how pathetic! They are for my nieces, not even for my own kids! Better get on that...the tree is up at least. Doesn't look great, but it is up, standing, and the majority of the lights are on that I can tell. Jayden, and my little niece Ava had a grand time dancing around it last week in fairy costumes!




No comments: