Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dylan is 7!

The Birthday Boy's Cake! Thanks to my awesome mom for saving my butt and ordering it for me- he loved it! He had his party at Classic- he loved the Bounce House

We also did Laser Tag- it was HILARIOUS to see 6 and 7 year olds attempt to Laser Tag!

The Birthday Party Crew- Dylan has darling friends, but all of them were on a massive rush because the party was after school. I was exhausted after!


Dylan blowing out his "7" candle at the family party. Big Dot is in the background, and Gracie is watching.




Dyl getting his Bionicle from Bammy and Big Dot, while Mater watches. I know, we don't call anyone by a normal name in this family!





Dyl holding up his deposit slip from Nonnie and Pop.


I can't believe my cute little, well he isn't little anymore, boy is now 7! Love you Dude!







8 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Holy cow!!! Did you spend an entire day blogging?

Ashley said...

I can't believe you have a seven year old!!! You are the best mom. I bet you were exhausted after that great party! Good job mom!

kmonk said...

I have to say that you are mom of the year! During this time of year, I could barely remember that it was Christmas, let alone someone's birthday! P.S. You apparently tagged me, and I guess I am not that cool of a blogger because I don't know what that means! HA HA!

Kozlowski Family said...

Hey girl. I found your blog off the VHS one. I know I live right up the street from you, but it's still fun to see what your up to. I can't believe you already have a 7 year old. How long have we been out of High School? Crazy!!

Pretzel's World said...

Meg
I had no idea that you had left a comment until Kreeda told me. I am not the best blogger. I can't believe you have a 7 year old... Time really flies... TOO FAST!!

Mike and Em said...

Hey Meagan! It's me, Emily. Hows it going? I looked at the Viewmont list and found you there. It sounds like you are doing good and are crazy busy! I would love to keep in touch. Email me mslauder@msn.com and I will add you to our blog. Good to see you are doing well.

Marianne said...

Meagan! I just found your blog and I can't believe how big your kids are getting! you have such a cute family!

reesekelleyandboys said...

Hi Meagan! Its Kelley.. Your favorite Bountiful Stars/duo friend! I was so excited to find your blog - well with the help of Nikki we found it off Mandy's blog.. so i'm totally stalking you! How are you?? Its fun to see how big your kids are and everything! I'm excited to add you to my blog so we can keep in touch! Let me know if thats okay! Hope to talk to you soon! :)